Hydrocolloid technology to treat blemishes If you are one of those people who have acne problems, this article will interest you. Surely i ...
Helpfultips to stay young and healthy… and YOUNG!
I believe that staying and looking young is what many of us want in life. Do not grow old. At least for as long as possible, both for our health and our appearance. In a study conducted “Quantification of biological aging in young adults”, it was analyzed around 1000 people of 38 years of age and it was discovered that, some of them were in the same shape as when they were 20 years old, while others seemed to have the health conditions of older people. According to this study, genetics represent only 20% of the aging process in a human being, while environmental factors and the lifestyle one leads, play a very important role in this process.
Here are some tips for you to stay young longer, based on
– Australian Nobel Prize-winning molecular biologist Elizabeth Blackburn found that telomeres (the ends of chromosomes) are actually responsible for the aging processes in our cells. The shorter our telomeres, the faster we age. Stress produces shorter telomeres, so it is very important to control those stress levels. A good reason to sign up for some yoga classes, don’t you think?
– Another part of Blackburn’s research is that it also showed that people who live in safe and friendly communities have longer telomeres. Married people and those with old friends also have longer telomeres, which means that they age slightly more slowly than others.
– Basically eating less without malnutrition can slow down human metabolism and help us stay younger longer. Researchers observed two groups of monkeys for two years, and concluded that monkeys that had a low-calorie diet lived longer and remained healthy. So say goodbye to French fries, try foods that are low in calories, avoiding all kinds of processed foods because the phosphates added to them accelerate the aging process. Make sure to change your diet for foods rich in antioxidants such as blueberries, dark chocolate, walnuts, salmon, avocado, etc.
– We know that exercising is essential for good health, but don’t forget to train your brain too. Read books, study something new, a language, or play games that involve mental activity. By actively making your brain work, you can slow down the aging process. As a result, studies have shown that learning increases the number of neurons that help the brain stay young.
– Protect your skin by using less makeup or if you are like me who am addicted to makeup, choose to use more natural products. Parabens used in cosmetics can alter estrogen and affect female fertility in premature aging. You should also make sure you have a good cleansing routine for your skin.
– Cancer Research Organization in the UK suggested that we can spend around 10 minutes in the sun at noon without sunscreen, this will help to get vitamin D without the risk of skin cancer.
– Another study showed that dancing is one of the most effective types of exercise that can prevent the aging process. Dancing can increase the work of the hippocampus and help slow down aging.
– Experts assure that the sleep we receive between 11 at night and 3 in the morning is responsible for the proper nutrition and regeneration of the body, so you should go to sleep before 11 pm, the ideal is for a person to sleep From 7 to 8 hours, lack of sleep affects not only the way we feel, but also how we look. Research from Harvard Medical School showed that people who generally sleep less than 7 hours and start sleeping only an hour earlier had positive changes in blood pressure. Helps reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
– Consuming the vitamins you need is of vital importance, because each vitamin or mineral has a fundamental role in the body. Antioxidants prevent free radicals from damaging the cells of our body. The most powerful antioxidants that slow down aging are selenium, vitamin E and C. Consider adding fish oil or any other anti-inflammatory supplement to your diet that is rich in omega 3, as it improves heart function, stimulates the system immune and improves hair growth.
And you, do you already have a healthy daily routine? If not, what are you waiting for to look and feel much younger?