If you come across a 3-leaf clover Who does not wish to have good luck? A 4-leaf clover would not hurt us on a day-to-day basis, but guess ...
Surely you have heard or read about psoriasis in skin care products or on websites at times, but do you know the problems that this condition really causes? Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes itchy, red, scaly patches, mainly on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp. It is a disease, unfortunately, common and without a cure. It tends to have flare-up cycles that last weeks to months that then taper off or even go into remission.
The problems caused this disease may vary from one person to another and its symptoms can be:
● Patches in scabbing thick and silver (sometimes)
● Small dots scaly
● Dry skin and cracked which may bleed or itching
● Burning , irritation and itchiness
● Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
● Swollen and stiff
Joints Psoriasis patches can range from tiny spots to almost a volcano. The areas most affected are the elbows, lower back, knees, legs, flat feet, scalp, face, and hands. (I mean, everywhere)
Although depending on the type of psoriasis that the person develops, it affects him in a certain specific place. For example:
● Plaque psoriasis is the most common form that produces raised, red, dry patches on the skin covered with silver scales.
● It causes itching, irregular growth and discoloration in the nails.
● Gouty psoriasis affects children and young adults, is triggered by a bacterial infection such as strep throat.
● Inverse psoriasis, this type mainly affects the skin folds, such as the groin, buttocks, and breasts.
● Pustular psoriasis causes clearly defined, pus-filled lesions that occur in patches.
● Erythrodermic psoriasis is the least common type, and this type encompasses the entire body with red rashes, itching, or severe burning.
● Psoriatic arthritis causes inflammation and pain in the joints, typical of arthritis.
Psoriasis is known to stem from an immune system problem that causes the skin to regenerate at a faster rate than normal. This rapid turnover of cells results in red spots and scales. Some research assures that environmental factors and genetics play an important role in this condition. It
is important to mention that this disease is not contagious.
Some of the factors that contribute to the development of psoriasis
3.Excessive consumption of alcohol
5.The weather, especially cold and dry
Here are some home remedies that are ideal for treating psoriasis
Indicated to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis, watercress juice is an excellent option for its purifying power, this helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
2.Goji Berry Juice
Goji ground is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C, B1 and B2, so it has a great anti-inflammatory effect.
This is a plant that has flavonoids that balance the immune system.
Chamomile contains calming properties and this helps soothe skin irritation and pain.5.Beta carotenes, omega 3 and gamma-linoleic acid are of great benefit to help the problem of psoriasis. Add them to your daily diet.
If your psoriasis symptoms are causing you more pain and you think that you cannot control it with food and naturally, I recommend that you visit your doctor for a prompt evaluation.